Disney’s “The Lion King” has roared onto the big screen
The all-star line-up for director Jon Favreau’s new take on Disney’s 1994 classic animated film “The Lion King” includes stars from the film, TV, theatre and music arenas. Featuring pioneering filmmaking techniques, the film welcomes back to the big screen iconic characters that audiences have long treasured – but in a whole new way. From Disney Live Action, “The Lion King” is in cinemas now.
To celebrate Disney’s “The Lion King” on screen now at Event Cinemas, you could win a family pass to see it with your pack.
We’re celebrating the great circle of life and we’re inviting you to show off the latest new addition to your family – Whether it’s your kids, fur baby or even your new plant !
Check out some of our favourite entries so far:
Follow these easy steps to win 1 of 5 family passes to see The Lion King at Event Cinemas Innaloo:
- Snap a photo of you holding your latest family addition in the iconic Lion King Pose
- Share it on Instagram or Facebook (make sure your account is on public)
- Tag @98five and #sonshinecircleoflife and #eventinnaloo – make sure we see it!
Thanks to station sponsor Events Cinemas, celebrating Disney’s The Lion King.
- The competition runs 6am Monday 22nd July to 6pm Friday 26th July.
- No maximum entries per person, as long as every entry (photo uploaded) is different and includes all @s and #s.
- Entries will be re shared on 98five and Event Cinemas Innaloo social media.
- 5x winners will be drawn at random from entries.
- Family pass admits 4.
Keep up to date on all things entertainment on Facebook:
Event Cinemas Innaloo