What’s better than a tour of the Kimberley where you can visit the famous Gibb River Road, Bungle Bungles, Wolfe Creek Crater, Karajini National Park and much more?
A free tour of the Kimberley!
You could win a trip for two to the Kimberley and Northern WA and enjoy whale watching in Exmouth, helicopter ride over Mitchell Falls and so much more!
Register now in the form below, and you could be picked to play I’m Not a Celebrity, Get Me There all next week to win a seat on Kirste and Dan’s tour bus! From there, it’ll be knock out challenge on Friday March 12 during The Brekky Show where you could win the 16 day comfortable camping trip valued at $9,000! T’s and C’s apply.
Our winner may choice from one of the below packages:
Option One: A 16 Day Comfortable Camping Broome Return Tour May 18 to June 2 2021 FOR TWO PEOPLE. Includes visiting all the best gorges along the Gibb River Road, The remote Mitchell Plateau, A helicopter ride over Mitchell Falls, Lake Argyle, The Bungle Bungles, Wolfe Creek Crater and more with a cruises and other free inclusions. Total value $9000. (Does not include flights to Broome.)
Option Two: A 16 Day Comfortable Camping Perth Return Tour Sept 13 to 28 2021 for TWO PEOPLE. Travel up the coral Coast, Includes whale watching in Exmouth, Snorkelling cruise in Coral Bay, Karijini National Park, Mt Augustus and more with several free inclusions. Total value $9000.
I’m Not a Celebrity, Get Me There all thanks to Kimberley Safari Tours and 98five.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
- Entrants must be 18+ years.
- Prize subject to availability at discretion of Kimberley Safari Tours.
- Entrants must be available to be on location (177 Murray Street Como) from 7-9am on Friday the 12th of March. Those who cannot attend, forfeit their entry and a new participate will be drawn.
- Entrants may not send a representative to play in their place.
- Full Competition Terms and Conditions