Each week Bec and Jeziel give a recap of the latest trending topics. This week they talked about Meadow Walker’s wedding and weird dog laws around the world.
Paul Walker’s daughter, Meadow Walker, recently got married. Guess who had the honour of walking her down the aisle? Fast and the Furious star Vin Diesel, and Paul’s best friend.
An article describing weird dog laws from around the world, has gone viral. There are certain laws in place to keep dogs and their owners safe like microchipping or being secure in the car. But there are strange, lesser known laws around the world.
- In the UK, you could be fined £20,000 and face 51 weeks in jail, for putting your dog on a vegetarian diet.
- Little Rock in Arkansas, has banned dogs are from barking after 6pm.
- In Oklahoma, owners can’t plan a doggy birthday party without a signed permit from the mayor.
- It’s also illegal to make ugly faces at a dog.
- In Connecticut, it’s illegal to ‘educate’ a dog. Though it’s unclear what educating means in these circumstances.
- In the Italian city of Turin, dog owners could be fined 500 euros, if they don’t walk their dog at least three times a day.
- In Sweden, dogs attending a day-care centre must be able to see out of a sunny window.
What did you think of these trending topics? Let us know by texting or messaging us on socials. Listen to the full chat below!