Nicole Richie’s hair caught flame, when she was blowing out the candles on her 40th birthday cake!
So Bec and Jeziel wanted to know, what was your candle mishap? Josh’s wife threw him a 30th birthday party. Instead of a cake, she got him a huge stack of donuts. She lit two sparklers on top and walked out onto the patio. But the glazed donuts were slippery, and the sparklers fell and burnt a hole in their brand new vinyl plank! “We could replace them which is good. But they had been down for a month.”
Jeziel had some friends over for connect group including a new person. They had to film a video of them singing while holding a candle. The new person’s candle burnt out so Jeziel tried to relight it with his candle. But the hot wax spilled onto the new guy’s arm! “He has to compose himself and not scream while I burnt his arm with hot wax!” He never did come back to Jeziel’s connect group.
What was your candle mishap? Let us know your story by texting or messaging us on socials. Listen to the full chat below!