Do you or your family have a unique food combo that you love but other people might find weird?
Jeziel and his wife like eating fried chicken and pancakes. Growing up, he also enjoyed peanut butter and jam sandwiches with cheese and honey. Bec likes eating peanut butter and cheese on toast. So Bec and Jeziel wanted to know what is your weird food combination? You guys gave us a whole list of unique food combos to try!
- Two minute chicken noodles mixed with milk
- Vegemite toast and raw onions
- Cabbage leaf with peanut butter
- Salt and vinegar chips in a sandwich with tomato sauce
- Tomato Juice and wheat germs
- Dry weet-bix, butter and vegemite
- Sour cream and chive chips in a cheese and bacon roll
- Cheese and apple
- Sauerkraut and banana
What is your weird food combination let us know by texting or messaging us on socials. Listen to the full chat below!