Have you ever eaten something and immediately regretted it?
Bec’s son ate a block of butter when she wasn’t looking! “He took two bites, so he obviously liked it cause he went back and had another bite.” So Bec and Jeziel wanted to know, what is your food regret?
When Jeziel was little, he ate family size block of chocolate! He hid in the shower and turned the water on so his Mum and Auntie couldn’t hear the wrapper. But because of the heat and water, the chocolate melted and went everywhere. It was all over the walls, the floor and on his clothes! “I got in massive trouble. My Auntie gave me a big smack.” Bec loves spicy food so when she went to Bali and tried to eat the local’s hottest dish. “Mouth on fire, eyes watering. I tried to act like I was eating it with no regret.”
David drank mouldy water! He had two bottles on his nightstand and when he took a sip in the middle of the night and realised it has gone mouldy. “When it was in my mouth it tasted disgusting.” Susie accidentally saturated her pancakes with salt, thinking it was sugar. “First bite I was like aw yuck!” When Jenny was little she ate a whole box of chocolate laxatives. “It was horrifying it set me off chocolate for a while.”
What is your food regret? Let us know by texting or messaging us on socials. Listen to the full chat below!