Superglue, great to for fixing household items but if you’re not careful it can get everywhere and make a mess! On Drive, Jeziel wanted to know what got glued together?
The other day, Jeziel’s wife asked him to fix the sole of her shoe. Not having any other glue, he decided to use superglue. After he glued the sole back onto the shoe, he stood up and felt a bit of pain on his leg. He realised the superglue had seeped through his pants and glued them to his leg. “When I stood up it was pulling on my skin and when I pulled it off it pulled all the hairs.” Wanting to feel better about his mistake, he wanted to know what got glued together? If anyone else had accidently glued something together.
Jamie called in to share the his Dad’s story. His sister had a rocking horse and his Dad needed to glue the tail onto the horse. The glue ended up fusing his skin onto the horse, and when he pulled his finger off some of the skin came off! “You can still see some of the skin left on the rocking horse.”
Ashlyn’s sister-in-law’s boyfriend superglued his sunglasses to the kitchen bench. He was trying to fix them and after they got stuck, he managed use nail polish remover to get rid of the glue and pull it off the bench.
Have you ever accidently glued something together? Let us know your stories by texting or messaging us on socials. Listen to the full chat below!