Join 98five’s Fundraising and Relationships Team in a Relationships Support Role!
Do you love people, love making a difference in people’s lives and love what 98five Sonshine does in WA and beyond? Do you have experience or qualifications in Marketing, Fundraising, Communications or key customer services?
We’re looking for a person who will deepen relationships with our existing financial and community supporters and also grow our list of partners.
Your role will be to implement the development and administration of various partnership programs that engage our regular supporters. In particular the Regular Giving program, Key Financial Supporters program, Appeals, and our Prayer Support ministry. In order to engage supporters and provide them with experiences of positive change that impact WA and beyond.
What we’re looking for
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills.
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Good administrative and project management skills.
- Ability to work well both within a team environment and autonomously.
- Good task management and multi-tasking skills.
- High level of organisational and prioritisation skills.
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Talking and meeting with people gives you energy.
You must be able to work within and promote the values, vision and mission of 98five Sonshine, and be familiar with the organisation’s community of interest as a Christian media broadcaster.
We provide an industry competitive salary, with salary packaging, flexible work hours and a welcoming and encouraging workplace culture that lives “we’re family”.
Apply now by uploading your cover letter and resume below. To ask for more information, email [email protected] In your cover letter briefly describe what “community” means to you.
Submit your application
Oops! We could not locate your form.