For those of you who don’t know, Jeziel‘s wife is pregnant with their first child! Thus, Jeziel needs to be prepared for the cravings that his wife might have or already has!
He found an article of a woman who has the weirdest pregnancy cravings.
Mia Challiner, a British student who lives in France, has been testing out some odd pregnancy cravings and rating them out of 10.
Mia captioned the original video, which has been viewed more than 9.2 million times, “Trying women’s weird pregnancy craving combos,” she wrote in the caption, asking, “Which one would you hate the most?”
- The first item she tried was coffee beans, which she rated 4/10 because they’re “too dry”.
- Then she drank pickle juice from the jar, and rated it a 9/10 as it was “kinda fire.”
- Apples and tomato ketchup were given a 6/10,
- Ice cream on toast went down a treat. “10/10 love it,” she says handing the leftover toast to the dog.
- Mia then ate peanut butter with Tabasco sauce, which she gives a -10,000/10 because it’s “disgusting”.
Hear the full chat below: