Sue Joy has done it again! She has created a delicious, guilt-free treat full of healthy ingredients!
When asked how Sue reached the decision to add Spinach, she replied: “I wanted to make it more green and upon further research into Spinach I was amazed at how many health benefits it had.”
So here’s what’s in the filling:
- 80g raw cacao butter, melted and set aside
- 2 cups (50g) baby spinach leaves (Yes, you read it right…Spinach!!)
- 250g jar or 1 cup smooth cashew butter/spread, discard any oil sitting on top
- 1/3 cup coconut cream, (use a thick brand like Ayam)
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 3 Tbsp honey (unprocessed)
- 8 drops peppermint essential oil (edible), or more to your taste
- Pinch of sea salt
In the words of Mike Crichton…this slice is “mint” and definitely worth a try!