This week Bec prepared a special ‘Parenting Edition’ of Life Hacks, to help Jeziel prepare for his baby.
1. Place tape over the speakers on your kids toys to lower the volume.
2. Have a kid who constantly pulls off their diaper (or strips naked)? Try putting their onesie on backward.
3. Stick a removable hook on the back of a high chair to hang bibs.
4. Use the envelope folds on a onesie for their intended purpose. To allow you to pull a onesie DOWN off your poopy baby instead of over their head and making a huge mess.
5. Wash baby socks together in a laundry bag so you never lose another one again.
6. Stop your kid from squirting out too much soap by adding a rubber band to the head of the dispenser’s pump.
7. Gently stroke your baby’s face with a tissue to get them to sleep in less than 40 seconds.