Has anyone ever asked you what your pet peeve is? I’m sure you’ve probably drawn blanks and thought “nothing really”. Or maybe you could only come up with 1 or 2 suggestions. Well, try these on for size and tell us if your blood pressure didn’t rise by the time you got to the end of the list.
1. Buttering bread but the butter is too hard.
2. Dropping buttered bread the wrong side up.
3. Not being able to find the end of sticky tape, then when you do only half the tape comes off.
5. Tuna in-ring coming off when opening the can.
6. When you’re using toilet paper and you rip to start the roll and only one layer lifts off.
7. When people put the toilet roll on top of the holder instead of putting it on.
8. Dropping your spoon in your soup.
9. Getting maple syrup on your cutlery handles when you’re eating pancakes.
10. When someone leaves the cursor on the media player bar.
12. Bag of chips opened from the wrong end of the packaging.
13. The label on the tin is upside down.
14. When the enter button on the remote isn’t the big button it’s a small, off-centre button.
15. Dropping your guitar pick into the guitar.