Any Active SU Volunteers and Church partners are invited to be a part of this training day.
The day will include the following electives:
– Trauma training (TABOR College)
– How to lead a small group
– How to go from friendly conversations to gospel conversations
– KidsMin skills – tips for working with Primary aged kids
– Youth Work – A Way of Being (TABOR College)
– How to facilitate a great activity
– Behaviour Management strategies that work
– SU’s Ministries for at-risk young people (Info session)
Each elective runs for 1.5 hours and you will be able to choose 3 electives to be involved in.
To register head to our website: https://www.suwa.org.au/training/skill-up/
Cost (if applicable):
$20 (lunch included)
Lake Gwelup Christian Church
82 Huntriss Rd GWELUP 6018