From acclaimed director Clint Eastwood, comes the incredible true story of three young men who’s bravery stopped a terrorist attack on a high speed train, The 15:17 to Paris, in cinemas February 8. Thanks to station sponsor Heritage Films.
Our Facebook game is super simple! All you have to do is finish this sentence: “The first word I think of when I hear Clint Eastwood’s name is___”
- Jake Hills: “gorillaz”
- Justin Russell: “do you feel lucky punk?”
- Suresh Murthy: “Rawhide”
- Innis Cloete: “toothpicks”
- Vinnie Bentley: “Clyde”
- The winning caption will be chosen by the 98five team.
- Open to 15+ West Australian residents only.
- The winner will be announced Friday morning (February 9th) on the 98five Facebook page by 12pm.
- The winner must email 98five email@example.com by close of business Wednesday the 14th with their full name, address and contact number to claim their prize or a new winner will be drawn.