Simon Creek from HHG Legal Group, joined Mike to talk about choosing the right insurance policy.
Car, home and contents, health and life insurance. Choosing an insurance policy based on price isn’t necessarily the best option. Simon asks: “Why wouldn’t you use an insurance broker?”
- They provide an extra level of insurance.
- Do the hard work for you.
- (When making a claim) “They go into bat for you with the insurance company, you’re not on your own.”
In choosing an Insurance Company:
- You should start with the idea in mind that the company doesn’t want to pay out.
- What’s the Insurer’s Claim to Settlement Process?
- Will your insurer be able to pay out?
It’s (choosing the right insurance company) a bit of a ‘dry’ topic but Simon says, “when you’re knocked back on a claim and there’s a lot of money at stake, it’s no longer ‘dry’. It gets very exciting for all the wrong reasons.”
Do you have questions on choosing the right insurance policy? Let us know by texting or messaging us on socials. Listen to the full chat below.