Our favourite foodie Blake Proud joined Kirste and Dan with a delicious summery snack.
Smoked Salmon Tortillas with Chipotle Cream Cheese & Avocado Cream
Ingredients for Avocado Cream
- 2 avocados
- 1/2 Coriander
- 1 Garlic clove minced
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- Juice from 1/2 Lime
For Chipotle Cream Cheese
- 250g Cream Cheese
- 150ml Chipotle
- Packet of Tortilla Chips
- Olive Oil, Lime Juice, Sesame Seeds & Mexican Tarragon
1. Combine all the Avocado Cream ingredients with a fork or stick blender until it is smooth.
2. With a beater combine the cream cheese with the Chipotle and set it aside.
3. Grab your serving dish and spread out a thick layer of avocado cream. Grab out individual tortilla chips and spread a dollop of the Chipotle Cream cheese on the chip and place it on top of the avocado cream.
4. Place a piece of rolled-up salmon on top, a fresh leaf of bruised Mexican tarragon, a drizzle of olive oil, a squeeze of lime and spring with black and white sesame seeds.
5. SERVE IMMEDIATELY! The chips will go soggy after a while so it’s best served fresh and straight away with a side of extra chips just as a backup if any go soggy. The crunch makes all the difference.