Blake had a lot of requests for gluten free, plant-based recipes. So he came with, not just one, but two yummy treats!
Roasted ‘Cheesy’ Broccoli (Vegan)
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1 tsp paprika
- Olive Oil
- 1 small broccoli
1. Toss broccoli in olive oil until covered liberally.
2. Add nutritional yeast, almond meal, paprika and salt and mix together until it is completely covered.
3. Roast on 200-220 degrees for 15 minutes, or until crispy and starting to blacken on the edges.
Stone Fruit Crumble Bowls (Vegan)
- 500g of Mixed Stone fruits Diced (Peach, Nectarine and Plums)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp brown sugar
1. Combine desiccated coconut, almond meal, coconut oil and brown sugar in a bowl. Mixed together well and set aside.
2. Combine the stone fruit, cinnamon, maple syrup and salt in a small baking dish and roast on high (180C-200c) until soft, dark and golden.
3. Mash the stone fruits up with a fork until you reach the desired constancy.
4. Place in to small ramekins or Pyrex bowls and top with the crumble mixture.
5. Pop back in the oven and bake until golden brown and crispy on top
Will you be trying these recipes? let us know by texting or messaging us on socials. Listen to the full chat below!