A woman accidentally fed her grandma dog food!

Tuesday, March 1, 2022 11:19 am
Reading Time: < 1 minute

A woman accidentally fed her grandma dog food!

Her sister had been storing raw dog food in their auntie’s freezer. Her grandma, thinking it was raw mince, used it to cook dinner. “She sliced up some ginger, garlic and all the usual Chinese sauces, served it with rice and some bok choy. After some confusion, my sister remembered and that was the day my granny and auntie ate dog food.” So Kirste and Dan wanted to know, what did you accidentally eat?

Jo ate a stink bug when he was 10, thinking it was a wild berry. ” It was when I started chewing it that I realised and spat it out. I can still taste it 25 years later!”

Emma’s brother ate a mouldy cheese sandwich. His mum asked what he ate for lunch and he said a cheese sandwich. But she was confused because he left his sandwich at home. “He thought back to when he’d last taken a cheese sandwich, it was a week ago! At the bottom of his school bag.”

Benjamin accidentally drank his mum’s urine! “When I was 8 my mother left a wee sample in the fridge. I got up very thirsty that night. Didn’t realise until after a large wig. Scarred for life…”

What did you accidentally eat? Let us know your thoughts by texting or messaging us on socials. Listen to the full chat below!

Skip to toolbar