Our favourite foodie, Blake Proud joined Kirste and Dan to show us how to make Chocolate Covered Honeycomb.
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 1 /2 – 2 tsp bicarb soda
- 200g dark cooking chocolate
- Melt sugar and honey in a pot until it has a runny
- Add the bicarb soda and whisk vigorously
- Pour the mixture on to a piece of baking paper and place it into the fridge to set
- Break the honey comb into pieces and store in the fridge or freezer.
- Melt the cooking chocolate
- Poke a tooth pick into honeycomb and quickly coat it in chocolate (Be quick so you don’t melt the honeycomb).
- Place on a piece baking paper in the fridge to set.
Will you be making Chocolate covered honeycomb? Let us know by texting or messaging us on socials. Listen to the full chat below!