Bec and Jeziel stumbled upon a list of unwritten rules of life. So they wanted to know what are some other unwritten rules that everyone should know about?
- Always let people out before walking in. This applies to elevators, trains, or anything similar.
- Don’t play your music out loud when in public.
- If someone is giving you a ride, be ready before the person arrives to pick you up.
- When driving and someone lets you into the traffic stream, be sure to do the “Thank You Wave.”
- Be evenly spaced when standing in a elevator.
- Clean the toilet stall before your leave.
- If you are at the front of traffic light pay attention to when the light goes green
- Return the shopping cart when you’re done with it
- If you borrow a friend’s car, fill up the tank when returning it as a thank you.
- Don’t speak to people while they are using the toilet
Do you agree with this unwritten rules of life? Let us know your thoughts by texting or messaging us on socials. Listen to the full chat below!