Jeziel Andersen | Drive Announcer
Males have often been perceived as an open book and easy to read, but these facts might just change all that.
After searching the web high and low, we’ve gathered together the top 10 random facts about men.
Some will shock you, some will have you nodding your head in agreement.
But at the end of the day you just can’t argue with the facts, males are intriguing.
10) In his lifetime, a man spends almost six months shaving.
9) Men with shaved heads are perceived as an inch taller and 13% stronger than men with hair.
8) Men blink 11 times per minute where as females blink 19 times per minute.
7) Men were the first to wear high heels around the 1600’s. Women began wearing them to look more masculine.
6) Worldwide the average life expectancy for a man is 68, while for women its 73.
5) On average men tend to age better than women.
4) On average, a man walks about 7% slower than women.
3) Men sweat up to twice as much as women.
2) Men cry.
1) Despite popular belief, studies show men are not more flatulent than women.
You might also like…
Corey Sutton | Brekky Producer The miracle of child birth is…well…a miracle! But turns out there’s also a little science behind it too. First Smile App has collated some of…
By Mike Atkinson | Drive Producer and Public Relations Officer A Dutch commercial aircraft will longer land on the Caribbean island of St. Maarten, which passed just 100 ft above a packed beach…
Jeziel Andersen | Drive announcer It’s a celebration that gives us a three-day weekend — YEA-YAH! THREE DAY WEEKEND! — but how well do we actually know the one we’re celebrating:…