Corey Sutton | Brekky Producer
Morro is a long-time lover of Biltong. Kirste wasn’t sure but after some on-air taste testing, she was converted too. From there they went on a journey to discover the 10 Commandments of Biltong.
So far, we have collated nine Commandments, and will complete the tenth tomorrow. When Friday rolls around, we’ll have the full 10 and will call one lucky person who will take home $200 worth of Biltong.
All they need to do is recite all 10 Commandments off by heart and they etch themselves in history as the ruler of the 10 Commandments of Biltong.
The official list:
- Biltong waits for no man [Morro]
- Biltong is a great treat for kids when they want to pretend they’re a dog [Jenny]
- Thou shall not cut off the fat [Patricia]
- Thou shall always wait for mum before opening Biltong [Louette]
- Only one Biltong. Thou shall not eat no other Jerky [James]
- Thou shall not attempt to watch rugby without Biltong [Hugo]
- When life goes wrong. Remember Biltong [Shane]
- Thou shalt not go camping without Biltong, have a great day [Sharon]
- Biltong shall not be put down half chewed, it shall be wholly consumed [Graham]
- Giving Biltong to men is like giving flowers to women [Deon]
All the 10 Commandments have now been finalised. One of the 9 participants will be called randomly and asked to recite the commandments off by heart. If successful they will walk home with $200 of biltong!